Thanks to our exceptional location right in the heart of Cannes,
a stay at the Villa d'Estelle provides you with the opportunity to discover the City of Festivals entirely on foot if you wish, as most places of interest are within easy walking distance.
You are just steps away from :
- The rue d'Antibes, the main shopping street of Cannes
- The Croisette and its luxury shops and haute couture boutiques
- The flower market and the Forville market
- The old port and its maritime links to the islands of Lérins, Monaco or Saint-Tropez
- Le Suquet, which is the historic centre of Cannes, as well as a major location for sampling the superb local gastronomy
- The SNCF railway station, with more than 20 daily services from major French and foreign cities, along with regional routes which are ideal for discovering the French Riviera
How to get to the Villa d'Estelle
By car :
from the A8 autoroute take exit 42 Cannes Mougins in the direction of the city centre
and the Palais des Festivals.
By plane :
the Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport is well served
by taxis and regular shuttles (N° 200 - 210).
By train :
the SNCF and TGV high speed rail service are a two minute walk away.